Join Kitchen 66, Mother Road Market and the Lobeck Taylor Family Foundation as we celebrate the release of the 2018 Kitchen 66 impact report, authored by LTFF Director of Grants & Impact Natalie Deuschle!
- Copies of the impact report will be available at Mother Road Market at the Takeover Cafe, General Store, Bodhi's Bowl, Bakeshop and Big Dipper Creamery.
- Join a free special information session and Kitchen 66 tour at 12PM with Program Director Robbie Wing for anyone interested in joining the program. Meet in the General Store.
- Cookies produced by Spring 2018 Launch Program graduate Felizsta will be available as a complimentary treat with purchase at the Kitchen 66 Takeover Cafe while supplies last.
- Visit Launch Program graduate Baby D's Bee Sting at their pop-up in the Vault from 10am-3pm (event link: https://www.facebook.com/events/752000338510061/).
Data highlights from the 2018-2019 impact report include:
- Since launching in January 2016, Kitchen 66 Launch Program graduate companies have had a total economic impact of $1,391,210.00 in Tulsa county.
- In 2018 alone, Kitchen 66 Launch Program graduate companies have contributed a total economic impact of $913,765.00.
- Kitchen 66 Launch Program graduate companies generate $1.60 for every $1.00 invested in the region, and 1.28 full-time jobs for every 1 job directly created by the company.
- Kitchen 66 operates the Kitchen 66 General Store and Kitchen 66 Takeover Cafe at Mother Road Market, two sales platforms for food entrepreneurs which have generated a gross sales revenue of $163,676.00 since Mother Road Market opened on November 2, 2018.
- In 2018, Kitchen 66 rented 3,584 hours of affordable commercial kitchen space to food entrepreneurs.
- A full-length version of the impact report, including graduate testimonials, is available at this link: https://drive.google.com/…/1paRXWgJXcbj_NSnWLBeVZGSRTe…/view